Friday 28 May 2010

Insecure

Why do some girls seem very insecure in a relationship?
This happened to me..
theres this girl I know who I wasn't all on friendly terms before this but we would occasionally talk . She never bothered me. I use to probably occasionally talk to her guy .. one day i get this call
guy: hey how u doing?
me: I'm pretty good
guy: are you busy?
me:nah...
guy: OK... this might sound weird but my girlfriend doesn't like you talking to me or messaging me? She would like it of you stopped!
me: oh man... this is soooooo funny
guy: yeah OK i know its funny but shes my girlfriend
me (only thinking not saying) : don't you have the balls to dump her if shes giving you so much shit?
guy: what? OK wtv I'm really sorry it has to be this way
sniff sniff
what a dysfunctional couple! hmmm well but it doesn't stop there...
dysfunctional couple bitch has to spread crazy rumours about me that I flirt with more than half the class population of guys when I am in a relationship.
So the answer to the question would probably be... some girls are just born dumb fucks!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHAHA!Come flirt with me... lol

untapped said...

lol not the point... but yeah it would rerally help the outside world if girlfreinds were a lot less insecure abt their relationships

Unknown said...

got the point but was juz kiddin!Anyways the fact you hv depicted is really true and worthy enuf to open many eyes.. wut say...

untapped said...

lol i really hope she reads it then

Unknown said...

Hell yeah, both will.May be this itself is 'nuf for them to breakup!And in future they will make it a point not to open up their personal problems in front of others else it would result in someone(read:untapped) blogging about it!:P

untapped said...

lol yeah ppl shud really start being careful about what they say around me

Unknown said...

SO what u do had you been the lad above? and what would you do had you been the gal?

untapped said...

if i was the guy i would have dump-ed her if i was the girl i would be a lil smarter and not behave so immature

Unknown said...

Smart U already are!So did you depict that in your blog post. Hope you come up with such witty and humorous posts more in the future..:P
Random question: Have u tasted Taco Bell?

untapped said...

yeah but heard the bangalore one sucks... y?

Unknown said...

Hmmm..Yeah kinda. pretty small it is!Its my birthday wont u wish me? :)

Unknown said...

Actually had plans to go there.. You not in Bangalore now?

untapped said...

happy belated birthday have a great one and nah im on a different planet altogether right now and thats not the weed talking

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot! I am open for a treat just so you know...And this isn't weed talking too. :)

Unknown said...

OMG!U get idly with alcohol at the place u stay?Thats pathetic.. Mostly after having this idly u made the last comment!:P