We realized this time that if we extended our holidays we'd feel worse when we got back plus the fact that my friend has a lot to organize when we're back. So when I text her to ask if our tickets were booked (we were on the waiting list till now) she replies saying "sadly they are , how I wish we could have stayed longer". So true. But tickets booked it just confirms the fact that we gotta go. No point postponing the inevitable. sigh...
So getting those bags packed and then we're back off to coll. The worst part about it is my mom crying. And my moms a really strong person and seeing her crying every time you say goodbye when you come down is well.. pretty disheartening.
These are probably the few things I miss about home
- Dog licking me as soon as I get into the house
- Music when I want it how I want it
- the remote in my hand and sitting on my sofa
- non oily chappatis
- plain cold milk right out of the fridge in the night
- my bathroom!!!
- my warm bed with my nice pillow
- no 6 30 curfew
- sleeping into the morning
- washing machine and drier
- high speed internet
- air conditioning!!!
- neighboorhood sounds