Saturday 28 August 2010

Its probably been a while since I put something up on this blog well I've been busy...

OK not really but something like it, doing productive things like

  • losing weight,
  • learning how to make the perfect chicken curry,
  • kick boxing using a certain beloved someone as my punching bag,
  • ophthalmology,
  • figuring out why my power points keep running away from me (uggghhhhh!!!)
  • usage if the term "yo" in sentences
  • buying things which I will never require
  • hangovers (boo)
  • chocolate binging (followed by weight loss attempts)
  • learning how to spell mayonnaise
  • picking my nose
  • sipping tea at waterfall

but as the great multitasker i am Ive been able to strike that balance make so time to post on this blog...
Soon I will post something interesting, and no its not a writers block!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sipping tea at waterfall sounds awesome. which waterfall?

untapped said...

i dunno this water fall in waynad and it was raining too

Anonymous said...

its not you, its biology