Saturday 14 January 2017

I really don't have a title to go with this post. I probably don't have a lot to say that makes sense either.
Its been ten years since I started writing this blog.  WOW. 

In the final phases of medicine with only a few months left for finals and a million books to read that keep piling on I find myself at a crossroad again.  Wondering which would be the best choice, professionally speaking of course.  Having no personal commitments with anybody whatsoever to consider the options there by being so limitless you start wondering whether someone is gonna come along and choose for you instead cuz it ain't that easy..  This life.  I guess I should be happy with every thing I have and only hope for the best with the way forward. 

Cuz who knows what tomorrow holds.

No comments: