Saturday 31 March 2018

Im gonna talk about A relationship

Trying to be clickbaity but epically failing.
Hey whats up ?!

So what's this whole thing about marriage? Did I arrive late to the party where I missed the intro on 'ticking biological clocks' or 'women need to get married before 30' or 'maybe it's time you settled down?'

Hahahhahaha . Actually quite frankly deep down I was waiting for these sterotype phrases and questions to be thrown at me everyday just so that I had something to scoff about. Cuz apparently outrage and making issues over nonexistent matters are a big rage in 2017-18. Didn't you hear ?

Maybe it's not so funny that shaadi.com actually has a profile with me with shitty sari photos made with good intentions and that I actually hacked into someone's phone to change settings from not drinks and smokes to yes drinks and smokes and got fifty hits more. ( What yo' , premium account benefits outweigh bad habitZzz didn't you read the fine print ?)  When ironically I don't do either; smoking and drinking(heavy) . But of course let's just pretend I'm a badass.

Anyways ironys aside, are cat men to be trusted like dog women ? Or do burping to the latest hits count as matrimonial hobbies?
These questions eventually need answers. Til then imma chillin' with my non alcoholic bevs making pretend smoke hearts listening to put a ring on it. Cyaaaaa

1 comment:

Gwood said...

Hello, This is very informative and intersting about marriage. thanks for sharing. I am working in Towing Des Moines.i really impressed to your post. I shared your post with my friends. Thanks for sharing this post.