Friday 26 September 2008

emotion(less)

I found myself in a situation the other day where I was sitting with two total stranger talking about -MEN . One a house wife and the other a recent MBA graduate we were stuck in a car together and just started talking out of sheer boredom.

The topic just came out of the blue. The two of them started out about how easy it is for a man to manipulate a woman if he just appeals to her emotional side. Haven't we all been a victim to this sometime or the other?

But I just realised it works out both ways. True women are more emotional than men generally are, but this hasn't stopped a lot of guys to give me the line " you played with my feelings" etc etc. All I could say to them was how so?

So most people can't help it when theres emotion involved and no matter how hard we try to put a barrier between places we shouldn't involve the emotional side to get the better of us it usually does.

Which kinda just leaves us against our last defences- but we're only human...

3 comments:

Ajan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ajan said...

hmm! everyone has a part of everything! can't blame only one of them na...especially in emotions..

(previous comment sounded dumb wit improper grammar, that's y erased it)

samu said...

oi cool comment re cos id rather not drown!! too cool!