Monday 1 September 2008

Piercings


I decided that two holes on each side of my ear are not enough. So I decided to go in for more...
So I went to the place and got my ears pierced twice on each side again. Now I eight piercings in total on both ears.
A lot of people I know where clip ons and stuff. I feel its a bit wussy on their part to sit with five clip ons on each ear! Come on! Grow up and get it pierced! So people do ask the normal questions after you get something pierced like
"Did it hurt?", "Don't you prefer getting it done under anesthesia?", " Can you sleep?" "Cant you just get clip ons? "
To the last question as if!!!
Yes it does hurt, if you do it by gun shot its similar to someone stapling your ear,
And no for the first few days its impossible to sleep on your sides. You gotta sleep supine in a rigor mortis position. You can only take out the earrings they put during the piercing safely only three to four weeks afterwards though. This is to allow the wound to safely heal.

Now I gotta go shop for some rings...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Piercings Rock! I just wanted to say since we all share a love for piercings don't forget each year National Piercing Day falls on May 16th. It was started in 2007 by a guy named Dave at http://www.GoofyAuctions.com but it's really neat! But anyways, I thought this blog would be a neat place to help spread the word of NPD! Here is a youtube link that shows some piercings being done and explains a little more about the holiday:
http://www.youtube.com/user/nationalpiercingday

But it rocks! A day just for us!
The Pierced and the Piercers!

Unknown said...

piercings = hawt. Methinks.

Peck said...

wow! that's one pretty sight =P