Tuesday 29 May 2012

Nomophobia

For those who don't know what that means its the fear of losing the cellphone.
And quite frankly off late much to the annoyance of the bf I've been constantly on my phone . Texting, whatsapping, tweeting, bbm and last but somehow the least fb-ing. There have been several times where he has taken the phone and hidden it and waited for me to hyperventilate and start searching for me phone.
But hey... I did finally admit I had a problem and moved on with it. Somehow it was the relationship or the phone. The relationship won ( or at least that's what he thinks!) .

But somehow that made me realise.. normal texting, whatsapp, bbm, fb, twitter... hmmmm so many forms of media all for what? To keep in touch with people who you would normally never keep in touch with otherwise.
As technology progresses we slowly seem to be coming a lot more closer than we were before. And yet i still find it hard to keep in touch with a lot of people.

Sigh...  now who reads blogs anymore anyways!

2 comments:

Shiva said...

I still do read your blog!

untapped said...

That's good to know!!!