Friday 11 November 2011

Lessons learned

So I'm sure a lot of you who know me personally were expecting something to come up here... Over the past few months I've even heard the whole- "Why don't you blog about that ?" phrase. Quite frankly... I dunno how to put certain things in words. Certain things are just better left unsaid .

I am thankful to all my friends... really pulled through all those times when things got really hard. Thanks for being there, checking on me to see if I'm OK when sometimes I don't think I needed to be taken care of that much but thanks anyways.
Thank you for staying up with me at 3 am in the morning and just listening when I know you had better things to do like sleep. And yes... for just being nice . It did make a huge difference.

For the stupid mistakes I made and the times I've hurt certain people all I can say is... I do apologize. I know that's not enough but that's what I'm gonna start on.

To relationships gone bad.. sometimes things are just not meant to be. Coming into terms with that is taking time to settle.

I'm still having trouble understanding people but I do try.. sometimes...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know even I've 2 posts lessons learnt, and lesson learnt 2.
I think I can guess what you're going through... Even I was in long distance, even d best, perfect relationships turn out to be bad in long distance..nd u feel it's not meant to be.. You actually miss him so much, you do stupid things to fill d void!
And durning these times you come to know how much your friends love and care about you!
Don't worry everything will be fine in a little time :)

untapped said...

I really hope so :)

Adicrazy said...

Honey trust me, no one ever can fully understand people. Who knows what goes in others person's mind? Best we can do it not let it effect us, but that too comes only with time. :)
But yes, I'm a recent believer of everything happens for a reason. Just find happiness and smile.

PS: I LOVE your display pic, so lovely :)

untapped said...

thanks.. and im hoping to really find that happiness soon !

Anonymous said...

You have a great blog , i love it -- sincerly,
http://brittany-leann.blogspot.com/

Holyriver said...

Very nice blog.
Happy new year from Italy.