Monday 23 July 2007

Do your own laundry!

Off late , I've been in a mix of happy-sad emotion status' that I cant differentiate between the two anymore. Seems so overwhelming. Well finally the time has come to say good-bye to good ol' Bangalore.
The happy parts are when one of my friends called and told me that living away from home is nice and that you get a hell lot more freedom than you did when you were at Bangalore, says shes become independent and her mom is proud of her. My mom was proud of me today when I actually did the laundry i.e put the clothes in the washing machine , and put it on. ha ha ... i know it sounds pretty lame. But ya, my mom will flip when she finds me doing my laundry, and my mom can finally be proud of me. I can almost hear her saying " oh my daughter, she's such an independent woman, she can do the laundry by herself, last week she couldn't find the jam bottle by herself even though it was right next to her!" (lmao!)
Yup that's me. The girl who currently went from not finding the jam bottle to sorta finally being able to zero in on the point where it might be! I'm seriously not kidding. But anyways I do know how to take care of myself and I'm sure i can start managing to do that. At least that's one thing I can go to college and make my mom proud about! Just kidding..
Then my other friend had called, she was leaving to Mumbai, wanted to say goodbye! I feel its easier now. Now that the first time is over. But ya I felt kinda bad. (sniff!) She was a really close friend and one of those people from Bangalore I wish I could kidnap with me and take to college in case my roommates turn out to be bitches. Yup that's why I'm worried. No proper definitions for what bitches are like, I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about.

Well the last one week, packing still going on, toooooooo many many clothes! I hope it really doesn't exceed the luggage limit! Oh I got the last harry potter book too. To finish off what I wanted to when i was eleven! lol.Other than that trying to catch a glimpse at what life has in for me!

6 comments:

Ajan said...

hmm..gud! Kinda Happens..been there..

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! me too bot Deathly hallows..actually I finished it the same night..Now tho,jus goin thru the highlights.. :)

Gud luck.. Don mess wit the assholes..!!

untapped said...

sure will

Ajan said...

Tagged you!

Check this LINK

Shab-u-lous...:) said...

don worry everythin wil be fine.....

if anythin by nychance goes rong jus gimme a cal ...... :)

deepika said...

adi i did'nt kinda feel the full impact of u leavin till i saw dat suitcase of yours full of soap, toothpaste, shampoo etc etc....... in other words those small things which we dont bother to pay attention to but are so essential for our survival........ man thats when i realised that you are ACTUALLY leaving banglore, lame i know , very much late realisation, considerin i observed this when i had come to your farewell party......felt real bad that your going to be sooooo far away, but now that i keep msgin you every evening it does'nt feel dat diff, expt 4 those stupi chem classes we had to attend together.......lol.. glad thats over hah...... anyways so happy dat ur lovin it there.... always remember to keep in touch...forever n for always......sniff sniff....... lol

Anonymous said...

oyye isn dat suppo 2 b..chak de!india lolz..not chuck de hehe:)makes a lota diff..kno wa cin ur blog afta lon tim:)