Friday 27 July 2007

The optimist approach

I apologize for my last two posts being a little too nostalgic. Three days left and I still can't stop thinking about the last things I'll be doing. Like today-last time im walking my sister to the bus stop, last friday I'll be spending here etc etc. It might be pretty silly, I know. But I can't help but thinking.. sniff sniff
Time does fly by. All those things you wanted to say, should have been said by now, all those things done. Packing is almost finished. I'm just finishing the last minute stuff now. I still dunno how to stitch anything. Hopefully when someone will teach me there.
Now as I wait, I'm thinking, 3 days to go till I can feel the sand on my feet and in between my toes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the way u changed comments to ripples.. damn cool
but take out the recent ripples thing na, its kinda hard to get the context and all

Ajan said...

:) you know what.. you are talkin as if you're leave your home to settle with ur husband..hehehe! you wnt get homesick rey...After my 1st sem in my coll.. i visited the basket ball court, the place where we had classes, indoor sports room.. i tot il b partin it away for 3 weeks...3 solid weeks.. im gonna miss the place where i enjoyed a lot...time really flies..if u believe that..evn the coll wil b over soon..hav fun!

Ajan said...

Maaaan! What the heck was I thinking when I typed the previous comment??
I need to cover the akwardness in the previous comment..hmmmm....
i hav pics o my basket ball court,hostel friends, and other stuff stuck on the chartboard in my bedroom... :) hmmmm... Miss my buddies still...
Sitching???????? Its damn easy.. i know hw to stitch buttons,learnt it myself.. :D ul hav dhobi guys and tailors nearby rey.. Mangalore isnt ne village na..bindaas! Hav fun! Pack ur album of pics o ur frns and all..Gud luck! thers only 1 difference b/w Mangalore and Bangalore... :P M and B..hehehe! beach is gud rey...i miss my Vizag beach.. :(

untapped said...

lol thanks for the advice man... apprecitate it