Sunday 1 July 2007

what dog would you be?

I took this quiz on what kind of dog i would be-
hahaha... so funny, to people who know me, do you agree?
Jack Russell Terrier
Jack Russell Terrier This pint-sized explorer is the Magellan of the canine world. Always ready for adventure, the Jack Russell Terrier is known to wander off at a moment's notice. Her life is never dull, and entertainment is key. Accepting in nature, she makes friends easily and is usually the center of attention wherever she goes. Her high energy and upbeat personality make the Jack Russell Terrier a fun-loving part of any family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm i agree with everything except the high energy thing... ur sooo lazy

and regarding the rant on the side. :'(

Anonymous said...

hey which site was it where you took the quiz?? i'd so love to take it. my guy keeps asking me "tell me, which breed doggie are you??" hahahah