Tuesday 21 June 2011

The Rant

People around me seem to hate the word confrontation..
I mean if u really have a problem come and tell me cuz I'm sooooo sick and tired running after you all the fucking time trying to ask you "Wtf is wrong with u ?! Whats your bloody problem in life!"

But then again doesn't seem worth it, to bring it up even..
and since many if you who are reading this know exactly what I'm talking about.. please do enlighten me as to what is going.. I would sometimes like to know too!

Finally getting my phone back what a relief! Good things do happen when you least expect it.



But apart from all this... the other side is that this term seems to be playing out very interestingly.. I think the word is serendipity, looking for something else but accidentally stumbling on something better... I know it was an accident but I do know your secret now its just a matter of time before the wrong people find out! I know your reading this.... what can i say it was too good to pass up!