Thursday 10 May 2007

the aftermath

So today morning is the day after last entrance exam of the season. Everyone asks everyone... so what next??
My cycle before today was setting the alarm for 4:45 am and continuously putting it on snooze a couple of times before waking up.Slept like at one and got up at seven today considering it strange that i usually need an alarm to wake up so early. Maybe the absence of the alarm actually woke me up. Funny as it sounds i made my self drift back to sleep as there would be no more thinking about so what subject am i going to study today or what do i need to do today... Had to tell myself i had nothing to do today except probably drift off. Seems quite strange considering the fact that i was waiting for today. But the end of the entrance exams has happened so suddenly that i have this empty feeling inside.Hopefully better days soon to follow.
Now i have to clean my room which looks like a tornado just hit it. For the first time in days i realised i've been living in a dump! Books ,papers, pens etc etc etc all lying around. My closet is such a mess. Dunno how i could even find anything for so long.
Have to start cleaning up.. but the fact is i've been hit by a wave of laziness.Had to go out for lunch today and had to make this huge effort to get out of my daze.

But with the aftermath also comes the sad part of the results. Scarier than actually writing the exam :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how true..

unspokenfor said...

i felt the same way too after my exams .