Wednesday 16 May 2007

Sunshine

I stare at my ceiling wishing i had the answers to all my woes , worries and meaningless questions.
But i don't . I just continue to stare.
Wondering what would break me from this trance, and how it would, if it ever would. Dreams have been shattered and heartaches and mental wounds inflicted, i wonder what happiness was and how it felt like , it was but this long remote thing from some distant past. Drowning in misery trying to stay afloat but can not hence i sink into the depth of the misery, pain and suffering with no way out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey osum ya..really got me thinkin u kno.. n sexy english..i particularly liked dis sunshine thin..i likd d way u hv written t.. n nice xpression u hv got der:)but..t says sunshine but d poem op wateva u cal t sounds ful sad sad ..ws dat on purpos?..hmm..lol:)keep up d gud work newy:)

untapped said...

lol nami u soo funny now i really feel happy thanks girl!!