Wednesday 8 August 2007

week one

So its my first week here.
Its been one hell of one too. With late phonecalls with friends and sister this might actually be better for our relationship, with my sis I mean. whether its fighting on the phone or stuff like that its cool. We end up talking a lot when we haven't really done that for years- the last 11 years lol.Mom keeps worrying how im "coping" up etc etc
But I can say lifes been fun... Ha ha something my fiends envy about me and thier true fascination fills me with pride. lol. As they sit and complain about parents fight with siblings etc I'm internally laughing!
Sorry to the few friends who do read this blog... but since im venting out my feelings on this blog i thought id start with this... the major thing called independence..
Though I must say the privacy is zero.But then again going over to a friends room etc etc Laughing chit chatting lotsa fun!
Though i must say the weather is something to get use to.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

privacy.hahahahahah...yeah...i found out about privacy the hard way at boarding school...and its true that realtions get better...in my case...i was frankly surprised at how inviting people were whe i came home for vacation...as against how i used to get screamed at every day i came home from coll...lol

leosevents said...

Privacy...hmmm..we all need that..i ency you..cause i always wanted to stay as a bachelor all alone..trip on life and stuff like that..liked the blog..keep bloging..

Cheers
Leo

Nivedh Jayanth said...

well its odd how the once distance ( geographical) arises between ur sibling and u, u actually get a bit closer.. odd but factual.. wish that was always a good thing tho..