Friday 17 August 2007

White wash and hockey

So I'm sitting here today to escape from the stench of my white washed room . All my stuff is scattered around in my friends rooms. Three bags filled with junk, a mattress and god knows what else I've accumulated over the ages! Now I don't think I can get into that room for ages to come.
That would probably be the only highlight of my day. That and Independence day. My first Independence day at Mangalore (no significance).
We all woke up at 6 wore complete white and had to sing this patriotic song . After ten just got into a pair of jeans and fled to the city. Bharat mall... pretty decent even though its a bit smaller than forum, Bangalore. It was fifteen of us from hostel who were gonna watch a Sharukh Khan starer- chuck De India. Hearts filled with patriotism all of us went shouted cheers booed etc etc in the theatre. It didn't feel third rate at all.
Was so much fun and made the movie way better to watch!It was nice to let our hair down get out and get away from college, hostel ,anatomy,physiology and bio chem! That's what happens when a really large group have an outing together!
Kick ass fun!

3 comments:

Ajan said...

lucky u rey... my mom's b'day is also on independance day.. so, mornin hotel.. aftrnoon brot food frm hotel..nite again hotel.. hehehehe! tahts all...

deepika said...

gurl after watchin "chak" de india u've turned full desi n all, hootin in theaters,lol, anyways dats acceptable in d spirit of independence day, is'nt it ;)

untapped said...

true true... it was fun man! i wanna c u hoot sometime lol