Thursday 30 August 2007

A tribute to my bitches


So this post as the name suggests is to my so oh close friends who i miss so much - nami, dc, keerthi, samu,ananya ... i so love u guys! I guess I didnt thank you guys very well.


Well not to sound gay or anything but you guys have been there with me for so long.


To Samu- talking to you on the phone the night i was not in my senses on the ride back home, cant believe you put up with me even when I was half gone and pretty rude. Also to the time I thought KK got arrested and wanted you to come with me to the police station. Ha ha you so stood by me... thank you.


To Nami- those rough times with Ann and magnetic effects( man we did study like crap that time) those light minutes where you made me feel so good about myself when I was feeling low.


Those bf talks, those exchange of ideas , debates, dancing till we dropped! lol.


To Ananya- purple haze, curls, late night chats, drama in every minute of our life! Whether it was jacking someone or just having pure fun, and of course the heart to hearts. Taught me a lot haven't you!


To dc- how would I have survive 12th without you! Your company is always cherished. And omg! those serious bitching sessions , rides back home, tuition, dhai batata puri etc


To keerthi- confessions! I probably confessed right about anything to you. 9th std and of course the usual bitching and ur puris and gobi manchuri were delicious!




Now as i sit in my room in the hostel you pics adorn my side and everyone who stops by asks me who you guys are and says the pics are damn funny! Thank you guys oh-so much for everything. Without you guys, I wouldn't be who I was...

6 comments:

samu said...

hey its very cute! thanks for putting up with me too..i can get pretty whacky at times..lol..lov u too!

deepika said...

hey i'll always b there 4 u no matter wat, and everytime u come bac 2 bangalore don 4get 2 call me cuz we need 2 meet, shit btw my coll's startin n as i go thru 4 yrs of vtu n rv torture i ll def need ur ever so calming voice 2 keep me cool......lol

Anonymous said...

heyyyyyyy man i felt so spl readin dat :):)thnx a ton..u r n vil always b one o ma cutest sweetest fren:)sad dat v cant do combind studies nemo lolz..n yup d pix r indeed v funny hee hee!mis u loadsya seriously:(:(cum soon cum soon cum soon!

Unknown said...

d only sweet thin i got to hear frm u afta 8 long months!! seriously!!lol bitch i so feel lik cryin every time i read my scrap! oh hey hav posted a msg.. shud hav put dat one here..do read it anyway.. tty soon..

unforgiven said...

Yaaron, dosti, yeh badi hai suhaani..
Ye na ho to, kya phir, bolo, hai zindagaani..

Koi to ho raazdaar..
Begaraz, tera ho yaar..
Koi to ho raazadaar...


Yeah, cheesy I know, but its been a while since a post from the hundreds of blogs that I read made an effect..


Good post.

untapped said...

thanksfor all your comments guys really made my day! :)