Thursday 1 November 2007

CPR

OK so this is revival blog operation! Yes my blog is not dead... I still exist thought some consider that since my blog hasn't been updated for so long , so that means I probably died in some freak accident or I just lost interest, i disappeared off the face of this earth...

BUT NO!!!!!

I'M BACK BABY!!

OK so the reason why my blog hasn't been updated for so long is cuz of a lot of chaos in my life, not to worry clearing the clutter right now.
So first things first, first sessional's done, unexpected things happened , but all for the better YEAY!

I'm single, oh ya... and quite frankly enjoying it. That ain't gonna change for a long time. Ithink I've had enough guy trouble in the past few months . (To all those who know what I'm talking about U guys must really be laughing your asses off at my expense, those hilarious situations I found myself in!)

Feels so good to be back home for the Diwali break. Parents pampering you, even my dogs giving me that extra attention I deserve . (Attention seeker ain't I!)

Good food, good company, good life, what more could i ask for.
If only life was eternally this blissful. I'm asking for too much ain't I...

5 comments:

deepika said...

i 'm still waitin for an update on those adventures :)

[Amod] said...

I know,the feel of coming back to home after a semester, and everyone taking good care. :)
"Single, not ready to mingle!"- How much %age of youth does this category comprise? Any idea?

kyamaloom said...

Hmmmm.. good to finally see someone lovin life sooo much.. ;)

If thers any BLISS.. it is this... it is this.. it is this.. :)

Cool blog..
u shud write more.. :P

Ajan said...

u seem to be talkin as if u have emptied the pockets of those guys

Unknown said...

Lol. Have a great diwali