Saturday 24 November 2007

Sleep.

When people ask you for your favorite pastimes and you say sleep does that immediately put you into the category of being the most boring person on this planet? I recently just realised that this is true. Some of the most boring people in the world openly declare that their favorite hobbies are sleeping.
Me for example.
Till date I would say that one of my favorite pastimes is sleeping(!). Initially it was just to bug people off. I never really liked the whole what your favorite hobbies, pastimes,interests etc... kinda gets lame cuz whenever you meet someone this is like the first thing they ask you . Can't blame them either... Their just trying to get to know you.. but still its something about that sorta gets me edgy all the time.
Later I did realise that I love to sleep be a lazy brat and ... snore away to glory. Come on you can't blame me either my sleep deprived schedule makes me crave for more sleep than the daily requirement for it in the end I sleep excessively.
I decided to change that and play a more active role in my life lol. By NOT NOT sleeping all the time. And not bore people to death with that dead look.
This whole thing sorta came about when a classmate told me on how emotionless,dead and pathetic I look. The fact that I'd been having a really bad week was a different story but still...
Sorta got me thinking about why I might be growing socially in adept , like a slow mental retardation taking over.
Its probably the water though.
We can fix that... I think.

3 comments:

-315- said...

sry,bt dat was pathetic comared 2 ur prev posts...

Unknown said...

Funny! Sleep deprivation is what you take away from university. Enjoy the ride.lol...

dranz3r said...

I decided to change that and play a more active role in my life lol. By NOT NOT sleeping all the time. And not bore people to death with that dead look.



nice thinkin.....i m adoptin it now......bahut ho gaya......hv bored so many ppl with tht dead look of mine which comes due to NOT SLEEPINg........from today I wont Not Sleep...... :D