Tuesday 13 November 2007

The pink shock


I think that its high time I start writing about some serious stuff on my blog. I need to address this extremely serious and pressing issue. Its about the colour pink - ON MEN!!!
Last week I was calmly sitting and watching TV , flipping channels as usual. I come to this one show, one of those dance contests. All of a sudden out of no where - BANG! this guy dressed head to toe in pink turns up, not just any pink but SHOCKING PINK! I go like "eee look what he's wearing daddy"
My dad goes like "pink is like being accepted by men everywhere, its trendy!"
Noooooooooooooooo they took my dad too. Next everyone is gonna tell me that pink is the new black! Yuck!
I've asked most girls on their take on this controversial topic. 99% say pink on men is just sooooo gay! Its a total turn off.Purple is OK - OK but pink, no way.
Screw fashion magazines for showing metro sexual men wearing pink shirts, jerseys, ties... ugh the list is endless. I even came across an article which went by the name "only real men wear pink". Well I guess it really does take guts to put on something which can be a turn off to the opposite sex and walk around the streets like nothing happened.
I do manage to see quite a few guys on the road in pink. "cute guy, eeeww wtf is he wearing?"
I cringe at the sight of pink on guys. Especially the cute ones.. sigh.. what a waste!
For the betterment of mankind ... guys please ditch the pink!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I happen to own a pink t-shirt that says:
"All my black t-shirts are dirty"
...

Ron Lemon said...

what's wrong in wearing pink shirt?? I really don't understand :p

deepika said...

shit man!!! totally get wat u say pink sucks on men n guess wat my chem teacher has just 2 shirts one's pink n d other purple....as if d subject's not torturin enuf.....

The Depressed Doormat said...

Well, if it's shocking pink, I think it has greater ability in achieving its intended purpose on men in tights with an Elvis (?) hairdo!

Sandeep Sundaram said...

It depends how he carries it .. but personally i hate if some one wears Pink..
Lavendar will be fine but pink... a big no..

The Depressed Doormat said...

this should be interesting for the pink censors!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/01/thailand.king.ap/index.html

Rajarshi said...

Lol....men r bcumin more metrosexual by the day....wearing ear rings and nailpolis....nd all...even violet and bright orange screws up the look.....damn gay

[Amod] said...

Amen! I love blue..

GAGAN said...

ya i go with u.i hate pink, yuck it doesnt look that good on men...

Zeph Keyes said...

i personally think pink on men is as distasteful as red patent leather (trust me on this) Siriusly though, here's a half decent argument that pink is the Black? but maybe Pink is new black?
and no, this is definitely not spam..

http://wordsdontfloweasily.blogspot.com/2006/11/ramblings-third.html

Zeph Keyes said...

i personally think pink on men is as distasteful as red patent leather (trust me on this) Siriusly though, here's a half decent argument that pink is the Black?
Search for "black" on
wordsdontfloweasily.blogspot.com

It isn't spam , and neither is it mine..

Damn! i'm glad i stumbled on to your blog.. highly entertaining reading.. u sure u wanna be a medico?