Wednesday 27 June 2007

diet coke won't help

"Nothing in the world arouses more false hopes than the first four hours of a diet"
-Nora Ephron

Rather than the strict diet I intended to follow, I've ate six bars of Cadbury milk chocolate, chips, ice cream and I feel bloated up and out of proportion right about now!
Damn all that high calorie junk food! Its not like I'm following an Atkins diet or something (low carbs , low proteins). Just trying to minimize on my fat intake. I don't need to drastically cut down weight, but I feel as though I'm on th tendency of gaining weight, and i have to admit I'm a huge couch potato, doesn't show ( i wonder why). So unless I actually get some to exercise, i'll have yen in one pocket and pesos in the other.
Now as I type this out my guilt strikes me, how procrastinating can i be? Damn!
My goal this summer was to tone my body , and become lean etc. Looks like I've been trying to do the opposite! After my recent sick spell i haven't really tried to work out much.
I do take my dog out for walk but that guy just doesn't like to exercise, which presents another major problem!As soon as we take him two hundred metres from home he starts panting and tries to either just stop walking or drags you back home.
My daily routine isn't helping either, which currently includes waking up, breakfast, TV, surf the web, check mail, reading a novel, treadmill, dozing off for a while... the rest gets too bring to explain. So by the end of July I hope to accomplish my goals , all of them which revolve under losing weight/keeping lean.

1 comment:

Ajan said...

maybe your dog is too young rey..
and couch potatoes don bulge like a rice bag.. I'm on solid living,walking example.. Though I eat a lot I don get fat and that pisses me off...
sheesh! where do i get to build my body and all rey..i mean,wenevr i go to the gym..i c all body builders around me..and its so embrassing wen the weight m lifting shakes like a titanic.. grrrrr!!!
u shud be happy ur healthy rey!