Friday 1 June 2007

Haircut

Well, I was looking for something to change in my life and was wondering what that could be. Thinking and thinking I finally thought, my hair! It was just too long , wild and tangly ( exaggeration intended). I always complained about my hair either it was too short , too long ,too bouncy, too shiny, too dull, too smelly , too un-smelly or just not perfect to be precise.
I decided that i was going to cut my hair short( not too short) get a small fringe ( not too in ur face). So the day finally arrived. I went and got my hair cut, sat on the chair. I remember as a kid I had this tiny hesitance when i went to get my hair cut. Its like animals are scared or nervous when u stand directly behind them and do something, I too was a bit insecure when something happened on my backside. I would get this tingling felling every time i heard the sound chop chop chop. It was that sound which creeped me out. But this time due to the double mirrors, mental maturity(after all shes only gonna cut my hair! lol) I felt quite alright.
So she began chopping my hair, chop chop snip snip. And I endured.... ahhh!!!
Final result.. my hair was pretty short. Shorter than imagined but it was better that the untangly jungle i had every morning when i woke up. And it would grow a bit in no time.
The only downside. Is that my hair gets into my eyes too often sniff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just knew u'd be complaining bout that....
but like i said before, ur hair looks really nice (it always does btw)... although i doubt that'll stop u from finding some problem with it in a couple of weeks