Friday 15 June 2007

nothings happened

If only my life had a lot more masala in it, maybe this blog would perk up a bit, but then i wouldn't be blogging would I , caught up with all the drama ?
Updates on my rather mundane life might include-
  • Pluto is getting better (yay!). Although he refuses to take a tablet , (I really wouldn't blame him, they taste horrible!) we still tricked him into eating it . He's alright, he's even up to his usual antics, which include grabbing a shoe and running off, bringing his leash and following you around the house until you take him out for a walk, etc
  • I've become sick! Yes its cough, cold ,fever etc Its forced me to sit at home and think of alternative ways of entertaining myself. Which include reading, sleeping, TV and talking to my dog. He really listens (or so I'd like to believe!) .
  • My intensive room cleaning has come to a halt recently since yours truly has been sick. Though I have finished vacuuming a major part of my room.
  • I have managed to read most of the books I had planned to read in the holidays, and even more! Didn't really find much time this year unfortunately.
  • Working on my six pack , no seriously not kidding.. will start off again the moment i attain full recovery!
  • Counselling around the corner! Anxious rather than eager, you may never know what to expect....

2 comments:

Miss-Informed said...

Sounds like something in the day of MY mundane life. Aren't we all waiting for the fabulous to arrive??? Glad to hear your on the mend.

Ajan said...

goood blog..
by the way...luk at evrything around u with a clowns eye rey..then ul get loads of things to rite..
hhe! try that!