Monday 25 June 2007

Goldwynisms


  • They say its not as bad as they say it is.
  • It's spreading like wildflowers.
  • We'll jump off that bridge when we come to it.
  • Don't count your chickens before they cross the road.
  • You gotta take the sour with the bitter.
  • Gentlemen, include me out.
  • I'll give you a definite maybe.
  • I can answer in two words,im-possible.
  • Avoid cliches like the plague.
  • A verbal contract isn't worth the paper its written on.
  • Its more than magnificent, its mediocre .
  • Throw out all the old files but be sure and make a copy of everything before getting rid of it.
  • Directors are always biting the hand that lays the golden egg.
  • What we need is a story which starts with an earthquake and works its way up to a climax.
  • Do you want me to put my head in a moose?
  • Never let the bastard back into my office again-unless I need him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha

[Amod] said...

lol, thats funny.

I just remembered something like this, probably known as quark's law.

There exists one more law than the number of laws you can count.

Ajan said...

hehe! nice 1s!